Recent catastrophes, escalating personal liability judgments, and a rise in identity theft have sparked concern with consumers regarding how their homeowner insurance policy protects them. Most consumers only become aware of the many differences in available protection after a loss has occurred.
Available options most standard policies do not include are:
- Guaranteed Replication Cost – Replacement cost coverage that promises to replicate your home regardless of the cost and with quality materials. Most standard policies cap replacement value and provide builders grade materials.
- Cash Settlement – Gives you the option to rebuild your home on site or take cash settlement.
- Identity theft protection and restoration services
- Unlimited back up of sewer and drain coverage
- Business personal property coverage of $25,000 – most policies provide substantially lower limits of business property on or away from your residence.
- Earthquake Coverage
Homeowner insurance policies vary greatly from one company to another. A wide range of coverage enhancements are available from each company. We will evaluate your needs and present you with options and explanations of the differences.
Condominium owners insurance needs to be tailored to the individual needs as well as comply with the Association by laws. We will do a thorough job of review your Association by laws and provide you with a comprehensive solution.
We offer affordable coverage for renters insurance. Whether you are just starting out or an established renter we have a product suited for you. And, by bundling renters and auto insurance you can realize discounts on both!
Seasonal and secondary residences are a treasured asset. Make sure you have the right coverage to properly protect you for both property and liability. We will prepare the same thorough evaluation for your secondary that you should expect.
- Identity Theft
We have various options to help you both with the recovery process and incidental costs. Some of the options will “reimburse” and others will provide full service for assist and guide you through the process. Let us help you understand the differences.
Our staff will structure a policy to meet the range of your exposures—from single and multiple vehicles to garage operations, truckers, and motor carriers.No depreciation on your auto for the policy term. This protects you from out of pocket expense related to leases, loans, or loss of value.
The majority of consumers believe all automobile insurance policies are the same. Unfortunately, it is only after an accident that they realize they are not! The Daniel and Henry Co. represents A rated carriers that can provide coverage beyond the standard at a competitive price.
- No depreciation on your auto for the policy term. This protects you from out of pocket expense related to leases, loans, or loss of value.
- Original Manufacture Parts – allows you to repair your vehicle with parts made by the manufacturer rather than second hand scraps from the junk yard.
- Worldwide liability protection for automobiles you rent, lease or borrow for 90 days or less. Most policies only cover the United States, its possession, and Canada.
- No deductible for breakage or repair of glass.
- Rental car coverage that provides you no daily limit – allowing you to drive a comparable vehicle if your car is damaged due to a covered loss.
- Corporate car coverage – this provides protection for you and your spouse while driving a company car.
Check with your current agent to see if your policy provides these options…then call The Daniel and Henry Co. to get the coverage you desire.
Whether you own a jet ski or yacht, we have the product for you. Our products offer coverage not always found in standard policies.
- Extended navigational limits
- Emergency living expenses
- Agreed value claim settlement
- Customized coverage for large yachts
- Medical and liability protection for you, family, guest, and crew
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist protection
- Newly acquired vessel coverage
Floods are the most common natural disaster in the U.S. Most consumers do not realize that a property does not have to be in a flood plain to experience a flood. A flood can be defined as a general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of 2 or more acres of normally dry land or of 2 or more properties inundated by water or mudflow. Many conditions can result in a flood from overflow of inland or tidal waters, hurricanes, broken levees, outdated or clogged drainage systems, above ground swimming pools, and unusual and rapid accumulation or runoff of surface waters from any source.