Real Estate / Property Management

You may be a commercial property manager who manages office buildings, strip malls or main street properties. You may, on the other hand, be a habitational property manager who is responsible for apartments and condos. In either case, you will need the appropriate insurance for the properties you manage. Because different types of properties have different types of exposures, ensuring adequate limits and proper coverage can be challenging. And keeping track of multiple projects and policy expiration dates can be extremely overwhelming. That’s why it’s important to have a specialist on your side. Daniel and Henry has the expertise, contact our office today for a complete analysis.