As longtime Midwest residents, The Daniel and Henry Co. is all too aware that spring weather can be very harsh with strong winds and heavy rain. You know that your home and autos are covered by your insurance policy, but in the event that something happens, do you know how to file a claim?
Our Personal Insurance Service department is committed to providing exceptional service at the time of a claim – when our clients need help the most. Our team of specialists will assist you with the entire claims process. Here is some of what you can expect from our team when you file a claim:
- Professional and timely service
- Commitment to communication throughout the claims process
- Assistance in the negotiation of a prompt and fair claim settlement
- Total satisfaction
Here are a few tips to ensure your claim process goes as smooth as possible:
- Contact us – Simply give your insurance company a heads-up when you experience an accident or damage. Not only is it smart to document an issue immediately, but we are also here to provide guidance when you need it most.
- Document your losses – Be sure that you are as descriptive as possible. Take pictures and take your time to help you remember anything you may have missed in an initial sweep.
- Keep your receipts – Did you have to replace anything immediately to prevent further damage? Saving all of your receipts will only make it easier in the long run – and it will help you recover any lost funds.
If you experience an accident or damage to your home or auto, the last thing you want to worry about is your insurance claim. That’s why our risk management claims team is always available to assist you 24/7 and walk you through the entire process. Are you ready to switch to an insurance Broker that gives you more? Contact The Daniel and Henry Company today to find out more.Share